Thursday, July 9, 2009

Projects Galore



Yesterday, Justin, Mike, Kevin, and myself made it to the Sassie Boulders.  Although the day was a bit warm, climbs were sent and projects found.  


For me I discovered a roof problem called Petite Hueco.  I have done all the moves in three different sections. With a fresh effort I hope it will go down rather quickly.  Both Justin and Wick made ascents of thy beautiful problem Pinotage.


We have one more guaranteed climbing day before it starts raining,  so we are planning on setting to work on our music video project...stay tuned!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Can't wait to be out there with you Peter and watch you send!!

J V said...

I request an ambiguously gay music video scene.

Becky said...

Oh JV... I don't want to give too much away, but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by our skills. It's epic.