Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pouring Some Out to the Homies


A huge shout-out to the Davis crew down in Hueco Tanks! The last 12 days have been SPLITTER!!! Climbing for me will always be about progress, as I am sure it is for many, but more importantly to me it is about having fun with my friends. Whether it is singing the wrong words to the wrong tune, blind taste tests, playing keep away, holding the words of the warrior poet Ice Cube sacred, gluing stallions in un-expecting places, or simply sharing a smile under a piece of rock in order to keep each other psyched; climbing will always be about the people I am with.

Thanks to all my climbing partners, and the many more adventures to come!

Peter

p.s. If everyone could refer to Kevin as “Daisy” that would be great.

2 comments:

Justin said...

I'd keep a lid on the glue. Kevin didn't know about that until last night and now he's pissed. I'd lock up Gus when Kevin gets back or you might not see him again.

Julie said...

Speaking of adventures to come...how about the East Side now that you are back? Bishop should be beautiful this coming weekend...