Thursday, April 9, 2009

Certainty is Not Real


About 24 hours ago I was psyched as all hell. I was feeling like training hard. Justin and I had fixed the woody. I had just gotten back from a day in Yosemite. I was heading down to Bishop with my girl friend for a four day stay with plenty that we wanted to do. Life was looking up and I was super stoked to be climbing and to be anticipating a trip of a life time this summer.  

Certainly, things were going  my way. Heather and I decided to go to the Happys for a afternoon session to ease into the weekend. We found a new boulder to warm up on, we both did Big Chicken, and at a recommendation headed to the rim to try Mr. Happy. I pulled into a pocket and shooting pain went straight down my ring finger and to my elbow.

Needles to say I am a little bummed.

1 comment:

J V said...

I predict that it will be OK! Just stay off the pockets on that hand for the next few days. Keep the psych!