Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Back...

Last year as I left El Paso, I was completely demoralized after spending nine days at Hueco Tanks. On that plane ride I vowed to not let the experience ruin my joy for climbing and rather work harder. Well a year later I am back with the awesome Cali Crew of Justin, Wick, Beth, Randy, Daisy, and Turtle; we have climbed for three days now and have had a blast. Sending the problems we want and finding more we want to do.

The best way to explain the Hueco climbing for me is "in your face, physical climbing." Spending the fall in Yosemite did not prepare me for the climbing that is in Hueco. But never the less I glad to me back in Texas. Daisy said it best "its Hueco!"

Til later
Nasty Pete

1 comment:

Michael William Taylor said...

I'm glad to hear you're kickin' ass in Hueco!!! Keep up the good work and send some good vibes to the others from me!!! woo hooo


Mike