Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break 2008



So I am back in Utah. The climbing is great and there is only a small percentage of snow left over from the trip back in December. The stone is awesome, beautiful and majestic. The climbing is inspiring. Like always when I come to a new area I feel so overwhelmed.  Usually, I follow people around to their projects in hopes of finding something that  gets me psyched. This is something that is easy to do here, in Joe's Valley,  all on one's own.  All you have to do is look left and right.  Today, Kevin showed the way to The Wind Blow.  This Ultra Classic is sweet, tempting, and  intimidating; but still it makes one want to be a better climber just to be able to feel worthy enough to climb it.  So far this spring break is off to a great start, more to come from Joe's!!


Wick standing under The Wind Below

5 comments:

Justin said...

He sent Rug Rats! Woo Hoo!

Christine Coit said...

Hey, pics look awesome!

I thought I'd post a comment to prove that I do read this. :) Enjoy the break!

Vicki said...

Sweet...

Vicki said...

hey, don't forget about the angler. only a v1 i know, but if you haven't done it, it's pretty cool...

J V said...

Have you been giving Justin that "deep-tissue" treatment? He needs it bad.