Sunday, July 13, 2008

Two More Summers Till 30

Gus giving new meaning to, "What was once yours is now mine!"

Headed up to the Saddle Boulder yesterday with Justin and the Dogs. It was Gus' first climbing day and he did awesome! With the heat, the smoke, and the horseflies; the conditions could not have been worse. However, the progress made on "Midnight Train" was exciting and made me thirsty for more. Watching Justin get one foot placement away from "The Real Deal," shocked me quickly back into psyche-mode after a two week hiatus. On the drive back I started to count my free days remaining. The only good news that came from it was that Fall is right around the corner. But don't talk about Falls to come with Justin it is just a tad bit depressing.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

peetah, your new pooper is pretty darn cute! he's got fluffy ears like nanners. when do i get to meet him?

Kevin said...

I'm glad its in better "hands".
Also this security word verification is crap.